Which western pad for a short horseback?
- When purchasing, look for short-sized pads. A pad of normal length can chafe in the flank and lumbar area and does not look harmonious
- Short sizes can be used for smaller breeds as well as western horses with short backs
- Your pad can protrude approx. 2-5 cm at the front and back
- Tip: measure your current pad to determine what size you need for your new pad
- The standard length of our pads is approximately 79 cm - 80 cm. Short pads are available in 75 cm and 70 cm